My Account Control panel Webmail


> Exchange 2013 (ECP)
> Hosted services
> Windows hosting
> Exchange 2013
> Exchange 2003
> Standard POP mail
[ close ]
Sales/enquiries call 02 8003 5779
your order
You have 0 items in your order.
 
Current order total:
$0.00
 

Service guarantee

We are proud to provide our customers with the best online guarantees in the business.

 

30 day money back guarantee

Should you decide to cancel your hosting account within 30 days of ordering it, you will receive a FULL refund. This policy applies to all hosting plans. (30 day money back guarantee only applicable within reason. Simply changing your mind is not a valid reason.)

 

 

 

99% uptime guarantee

We guarantee to keep your website and other hosted services accessible for 99% or more of the time. The other 1% (or less) is usually for scheduled server maintenance and we will notify you at least 72 hours before that’s due.

However, if your uptime falls below 80% in any given month, we will give you a full refund of your hosting charges for that month. Please see our Terms and conditions for additional details.

Superior technical support

We provide seven-day-a-week customer service and technical support on all our hosting plans.

If you ever have a problem, just email Support services. We try to answer emails within three hours where possible.

You can also get technical support and documentation from our online support webpage.

 

 

 

 

 

Web Design Sydney | Domain Names | ECommerce Web Site Design | Microsoft Exchange Hosting | Microsoft SharePoint Hosting | Desktop Publishing
Coldfusion Hosting | Design | Wireless Internet | WiFi Access | Hotspot Internet | Windows Web Hosting | Php Web Hosting | Mysql Web Hosting
ASP Web Hosting | MS SQL Server Web Hosting | ColdFusion Web Hosting | FrontPage Web Hosting | Ecommerce Web Hosting | Cheap Web Hosting
Discount Web Hosting | Web Hosting Provider | Small Business Web Hosting | Affordable Web Hosting | Budget Web Hosting
Web Hosting Company | Low Cost Web Hosting | Professional Web Hosting | Personal Web Hosting | Domain Name Web Hosting
Web Hosting Solution | Website Hosting | Web Hosting Solution | FarCry publishing platform | FarCry | FarCry Core